At FBC Kids, we are passionate about kids and their families. We desire everyone to know Christ and to grow up into Him. We have various ministries to reach different kids in different ways.
Will my children be safe?
Your child's safety is a top priority for us. In order to ensure safety and security the following measure are in place:
- All surfaces and toys are sanitized after each use.
- Background checks are given to all children's workers (paid or volunteer)
- Security cameras are located in each room of the building and in the hallways
- A security monitor is visible in the kid's bldg. foyer for observation
- Badges are given to children and parents. Upon pick up of your child, that badge must be presented
- Nursery workers and some teachers are CPR trained and certified
- Babies through three years old are assigned a number. If the parent needs to be reached during the Worship Service for any reason, the number will be displayed on the balcony wall monitors inside the Sanctuary
Sunday School Sundays, 9 AM
Great things are happening in our preschool and children’s Sunday School classes! There is a class for babies through fifth grade. Dedicated and loving teachers and staff help children learn how God worked in the Bible and how He wants to work in our lives today!
Kingdom Kids - Wednesdays, 6 PM-7 PM
Kids learn about what God is doing all over the world and how they can be on mission with Him as He builds His Kingdom. Kingdom Kids is for children four years old through fifth grade and runs from September through April each year. (due to high covid numbers - this program is on pause until January 2021)
Four year old through first graders have the option of attending Children’s Worship every Sunday. After the last song before the sermon, children are dismissed to the Ark for Children’s Worship. Please register your child at the computer located at the Welcome Center.
Nursery is available during all church services for children three and under. Children are cared for by both professional nursery employees as well as volunteers from the church.
Where Do I Go?
Click here for a campus map and a chart indicating where each ministry meets.